New Sanitation Protocols for in studio group classes
*Please note: We have not resumed in studio group classes yet. These will begin again June 8.
Before and during class:
- The maximum number of students in the class is 8, with 6 feet apart spacing between mats.
- Due to the limited class roster, students are required to register in advance before class HERE or on the MindBody app. If you register and cannot attend the class, the student is required to cancel their reservation at least 1 hour prior to the start time of the class. There will be a “did not cancel or show fee” of $15 if you do not cancel or show for your scheduled reservation to attend the class.
- Out of courtesy to other students we ask that you do not register for class more than one week in advance.
- Staff is required and students are advised to wear masks/facial covering.
- Students are to wait outside of the studio on the front porch until the teacher opens the door.
- 2 in and 2 out method: Students will enter 2 at a time to check in at the front desk and proceed to the yoga space. After class, students will exit 2 at a time.
- No congregating in the lobby before or after class. Students may approach the front desk to purchase retail, ask questions, or book appointments.
- Classes are scheduled at least 30 minutes apart from one another.
- Do not show up to class should you have any fever/cough/body aches/excessive sneezing or other signs of possible illness. If you registered for a class, cancel your reservation at first signs of possible illness. It is advised that you get tested and test negative before returning to classes. Visit your local testing site/facility or family doctor to be tested for COVID or the flu should you have ongoing signs of illness.
- The tea station is no longer available.
- Sorry, no hugging or hand shaking. Teachers, front desk, and students need to honor social distancing.
- There are 2 floor plans for mat placement. Teacher will inform students what floor plan to use that day for class, either Gold or White, referring to the decal on the floor and mat floor plan map.
- Students can wash their hands outside using the hand sink before entering.
- Props will not be provided. Students will be responsible for bringing their own yoga mat, face towel, water bottle, and yoga props. Visit our class descriptions page to see what props are suggested to use in the class you are registered for. Modifications will be given for students who do not have props. Props and yoga mats are sold in our boutique. Students are asked to sanitize props with their own sanitation products before bringing into the studio. Chairs for Chair Yoga will be provided. Weights for Tone+Flow Yoga will be provided.
- No hands on assists by Teacher.
- The teacher will not walk around the room while teaching.
- The HVAC system has a UV-C light filter to purify the air.
- Heavy mouth breathing and nostril alternating breath will not be encouraged.
- We will no longer offer warm or cool towels or eye pillows for Savasana.
- The floors, chairs, weights, and all surfaces are sanitized after every class.