Spa & Massage Services
Experience the mental and physical benefits of massage. Physical benefits include a strengthened immune system, increased blood and lymph circulation, increased joint flexibility and range of motion, and improved digestion. Likewise, you will experience the many emotional benefits of massage, including stress relief, enhanced energy and alertness, reduced fatigue, and most of all, relaxation.
Experience the benefits of this ancient form of massage. This service is done on a firm Thai Massage Mat. The receiver may be positioned in a variety of deep stretching positions during the course of the massage, in addition to rhythmic massage being applied. Wear comfortable clothing that allows movement.
Our Thai massage sessions are available for 60, 90, and 120 minutes and includes rhythmic pressing and stretching of the entire body. This is a very ancient form of massage. Become more engaged and centered during the massage, while increasing flexibility and relieving tension in the body. Leave feeling more energized+relaxed. This holistic approach promotes balance and focus not only for your body, but also your mind.
For Thai Massage, please wear comfortable clothing that can move with your body. (i.e. yoga attire)
The most effective type of massage therapy for lower back pain is neuromuscular therapy. Neuromuscular therapy is also called trigger point myotherapy. The American Academy of Pain Management recognizes this form of massage therapy as an effective treatment for back pain caused by soft tissue injury (such as a muscle strain). Neuromuscular therapy consists of alternating levels of concentrated pressure on the areas of muscle spasm. The massage therapy pressure is usually applied with the fingers, knuckles, or elbow. Once applied to a muscle spasm, the pressure should not vary for ten to thirty seconds. Following a neuromuscular therapy massage, any soreness that presents itself should fade after twenty-four to thirty-six hours. The muscles that were tight should remain noticeably more relaxed for four to fourteen days, depending on stress.
Glow Scrub + Massage
Receive 20 minutes of exfoliation to the body with a Micro-buff body polish. This unique creme-based exfoliation treatment contains spherical Micronized Buffing Beads, natural Luffa and Apricot Powder to gently refine and smooth skin, which will lift away dead skin. Ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin. After exfoliation, shower and rinse it all away. Return to the massage table to hydrate the skin with a nourishing 30 or 60 min full body massage. This treatment will leave your skin and self feeling renewed, refreshed, and silky smooth.
Glow Hand + Foot Scrub Add-on
Receive 15 minutes of exfoliation to the hands and feet with a Micro-buff body polish. This unique creme-based exfoliation treatment contains spherical Micronized Buffing Beads, natural Luffa and Apricot Powder to gently refine and smooth skin, which will lift away dead skin. Ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin. After exfoliation, the massage therapist will cleanse away the scrub with a warm towel followed by hydrating the hands and feet with a nourishing massage. This is a 15 minute add on treatment that can be added to any massage service you receive. It will leave your hands and feet feeling renewed, refreshed, and silky smooth.
This type of massage blends Therapeutic massage with deep stretching. Sports massage addresses specific needs of athletes and those with an active lifestyle. Components include using Therapeutic massage, deep compression massage, table Thai Massage, and trigger point therapy. This type of massage is best done before or after events, to enhance performance, or promote healing post injury. It is also suggested to receive this massage if you are a runner, athlete, frequent a gym regularly, or if you would like the combination of having a massage while being stretch.
Prenatal massage shares many of the goals of regular massage – to relax tense muscles, ease sore spots, improve circulation and mobility, and just make you feel good. But it’s also tailored specifically to the needs of pregnant women and their changing bodies, and therapists who are trained in prenatal massage adjust their techniques accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE: When booking your massage, please include how many weeks pregnant you are online in the booking notes or when you call. Do not book this massage or any type of massage if you are in the 1st Trimester of pregnancy.
For a unique date idea that you will both enjoy. Bring in your sweetie for a relaxation massage. Couples massage is a lovely bonding experience for both of you to receive massage simultaneously in a peaceful setting. Choose from any of our massage services available.
This service is currently unavailable. Simply put, reflexology is an ancient Chinese technique that uses pressure-point massage (usually on the feet, but also on the hands and ears) to restore the flow of energy throughout the entire body. The science of Reflexology has been around for thousands of years. It is based on the premise that there are reflexes in our hands, feet and ears that relate to every organ and part of our body. By stimulating these reflexes with pressure and manipulation, nerve function and blood supply may be improved, which may alleviate stress and other health problems. Reflexology is based on the belief that each part of the body is interconnected through the nervous system to the hands and feet. Stimulating specific reflex points in the feet can bring needed nutrients to poorly functioning areas of the body. This can help restore balance throughout the body.
Thai Foot Reflexology
This service is currently unavailable. Thai foot massage uses the ancient healing art of Thai reflexology to provide a relaxing and rejuvenating experience that balance the mind, body, and soul. Thai foot massage techniques detoxify and purify the body, helping relieve stress and tension, decrease fatigue, foster good health, mental serenity, and restore balance. During Thai foot reflexology, pressure is applied to specific reflex points on the feet that impact other parts of the body. The feet contain nearly 15,000 nerves, which is why this treatment effectively calms and soothes the nervous system.
- Cancellation policy:
- Clients are required to give a 2 hour notice via email or calling the spa should they need to cancel. Should the client cancel within 2 hours of the scheduled appointment, a $25 fee will be applied to the CC on file.
- Should the client not call or show for their scheduled appointment, the full fee will be the amount of the service will be charged to the CC on file.
30 minutes $45 – 60 minutes $80 – 90 minutes $120
60 minutes $85 – 90 minutes $125 – 120 minutes $150
60 minutes $80 – 90 minutes $120
Glow Scrub + Massage Express 20 min scrub (10 min back body, 10 min front body), 10 min shower/transition & 30 min massage
60 minutes $85
Glow Luxury Scrub + Massage 20 min scrub (10 min back body, 10 min front body) 10 min shower/transition & 60 min massage
90 minutes $125
Glow Hand + Foot Scrub Add-on
15 minute $35 (can be booked as Add-on only)
60 minutes $80
60 minutes $80 – 90 minutes $120
60 minutes $80 – 90 minutes $120
Couples Massage – Note: Couples Massage can only be booked via phone call or email. We can custom tailor your special day and are at your service, so let us know if it is a special occasion and if you would like any food or drink for your appointment.
60 minutes $160 ($80/person) 90 minutes $240 ($120/person)
Pain Pain Go Away Therapeutic Massage
60 minutes $90 – 90 minutes $125 (includes the application of CBD freeze lotion to target area of pain)
Pain Pain Go Away Thai Massage
60 minutes $90 – 90 minutes $130 (includes the application of CBD freeze lotion to target area of pain)
Reflexology Currently Unavailable
30 minutes $45 – 60 minutes $80
Thai Foot Reflexology Currently Unavailable
60 minutes $80
Reiki Currently Unavailable
30 minutes $45 – 60 minutes $70
Add 15 minutes to any session $30
Annual Spa Member
Zen Membership Yoga & Spa Annual Member
Spa Safety Measures
What to Expect:
- Additional spacing will be applied between appointments to allow adequate time for sanitation.
- Call or email us to cancel your appointment ASAP should you have any fever/cough/body aches/excessive sneezing or other signs of possible illness. In this case, you will not be charged a cancellation fee. It is advised that you get tested and test negative before returning to services. Visit your local testing site/facility or family doctor to be tested for COVID or the flu should you have ongoing signs of illness.
- After each massage, the Therapist will remove the linens from the massage table and place them in the lidded laundry bin before sanitizing the massage table, face cradle, all countertop services, door knobs, and light switches with disinfectant. The massage table will remain linen free until the next booking. The massage table and face cradle will be sanitized and all surfaces in the room with disinfectant once again before linens are placed on the table.
- Masks/facial coverage are required for all clients and staff when inside the building and during services. This includes the Front Desk staff, Massage therapists, Teachers, and Yoga students.
- Therapist is required to wear scrub tops, which will be changed between every service.
- Therapist’s hands are to be washed before folding laundry. All laundry will be folded on a sanitized surface.
- After entering the room, you will dress down to your comfort level and then wash your hands before lying down on the massage table.
- After entering the room, the therapist will wash their hands before massaging the client.
- You will wash your hands when the massage is complete before exiting the room.
- A credit card on file is required when booking appointments.
- Contactless payment is preferred at the point of payment. You can use their CC on file as payment for the service.
- The following items will no longer be used during services or offered in our spa lounge:
- Top comforter on the massage table
- Table warmer, unless already built into the massage table
- Eye pillows
- Face cradle additional padding
- Warm towels
- Complimentary champagne or wine
- Snack jars of cookies and crackers
- Reading material
- Cancellation policy: Should you need to cancel on the day of your appointment, no cancellation fee will be applied. However, if the cancellation is within 2 hours of the scheduled appointment, a $25 fee will be applied to the CC on file. If you do not call to cancel or do not show, the full fee of the service will be charged to the CC on file.
Use of Masks and Hand-Washing according to the CDC:
- Once your face covering or face mask is on, don’t touch it. If you must touch or adjust your cloth face covering, you should perform hand hygiene immediately before and after.
- The CDC recommends washing your hand for 20 seconds.
- UV-C lights have been installed in our HVAC system to eliminate viruses, mold, and bacteria that might circulate throughout the air.