At Soluna, yoga is not merely a physical exercise, but is practiced with the intention of expanding our mind/body awareness. Classes range from 60 – 75 minutes long, begin in meditation and end in Savasana.
Our classes are suitable for everyone regardless of experience. Each student’s abilities and limitations are respected and honored.
We offer in studio, Virtual Live, OnDemand pre-recorded, and occasional outdoor Yoga classes. Practice in the comfort of your own home or safely in the studio or in a park with us.
For in studio group classes, props are no longer available. Students are required to bring their own mat and water bottle. We do have a fountain to refill your bottle. In the descriptions below you will find what other props are suggested to bring to class. Modifications to the practice are given should you not have props. For your convenience, props are also sold in our studio boutique.
All Levels Yoga
Beginners and advanced yogis will take delight in this class. This class focuses on alignment, improving strength and flexibility. For a more detailed description click HERE
Benefits: Nourishes the joints, increases flexibility and strength, improves posture, and calms the mind.
Good for: This class is suitable to all levels of those who practice yoga.
Suggested Props: 2 Blocks, Blanket, Strap, Face towel
This is an energetic yoga class, combining Vinyasa (movement with breath) with a Hatha practice (longer held postures). Each movement and posture will not only focus on building strength and flexibility in different parts of the body but will also still the chattiness of the mind, leaving the student feeling fully rejuvenated from the inside out. For a more detailed description click HERE
Benefits: Strengthens core, balance and endurance. Provides a cardiovascular workout as well as a peaceful mind.
Good for: For those who want to increase muscle strength and flexibility, lose weight, and enjoy a good challenging, mindful practice.
Suggested Props: 2 Blocks, Blanket, Strap, Face towel
A candlelit slow, powerful yet gentle practice with deep, passive poses supported by props like bolsters, blankets, and blocks. For a more detailed description click HERE
Benefits: Opens hips, elongates spine, releases habitual tension, and calms the central nervous system.
Good for: All students, particularly those who wish to relax or need to relieve stress. Also people who have physical limitations, or are recovering from an injury.
Suggested Props: Bolster, Blanket, 2 Blocks
Tone + Flow
This class focuses on targeting all the major muscle groups, such as calves, glutes, quads, core, chest, back, and shoulder/rotator cuff muscles, through specific exercises+yoga poses that will leave you feeling stronger and centered. For a more detailed description click HERE
Benefits:Strengthens all the major muscle groups, balance, and endurance. Provides a cardiovascular workout as well as a peaceful mind.
Good For:For those who want to increase muscle strength, tone the full body, increase flexibility, loose weight, boost confidence and body awareness, and enjoys a good yogic workout.
Suggested Props: 2 Blocks, Face towel. Sanitized light weights will be provided.
Yin yoga is a gentle, simple, (yet not easy) grounding practice which focuses on the deepest connective tissues including joints, bones, ligaments, cartilage and fascial bands within the body. For a more detailed description click HERE
Benefits: Bring balance and calm to the body, regulates energy in the body, increases mobility especially in the joints, release of fascia throughout the body, make it easier to sit in meditation for longer periods of time.
Good for: All students.
Suggested Props: Bolster, Block, Blanket, Strap
Centering meditation, modified Vinyasa flow & held yoga poses adjusted for each trimester and supporting an expecting mother’s growing body during this special time. For a more detailed description click HERE
Benefits: Increases flexibility, strength and tone so the body can expand comfortably as the baby grows. Creates a peaceful womb atmosphere and prepares the mother for a smooth delivery. Strengthens the sacred bond between mother and child, and establishes a motherhood community through mind/body awareness.
Good for: All stages of pregnancy and all levels of yoga experience.
Suggested Props: Bolster, Blanket, 2 Blocks, Strap
A specific series of poses with props designed to release blocked energy in the body and help the body heal itself physically, emotionally and mentally. This practice allows the student to achieve transformation by restoring the optimal flow of energy. For a more detailed description click HERE
Benefits: Deepens flexibility & relaxation, which calms the nervous system, soothes and stimulates the organs, regulates blood sugar levels, and changes negative thought patterns and behaviors.
Good for: All students, especially those with stress, digestive issues, depression, and immune dysfunction.
Suggested Props: Bolster, Blanket, Block, Strap
Gentle + Restore
This class is a perfectly blended combination of Gentle Yoga and Restorative Yoga. The first half of the class is dedicated to a gentle yoga practice. The second half of the class is dedicated to Restorative Yoga allowing the mind and body to slow down.
Benefits: Nourish your joints, increase your flexibility, and calm your mind. Restore the mind, body, and soul.
Good for: The class is fitting for students who are new to yoga, students who have physical limitations or are recovering from injury, as well as students who want to have a less rigorous and more relaxing practice.
Suggested Props: 2 Blocks, Bolster, Blanket
Gentle + Yoga Nidra
The first half of the class is dedicated to a gentle yoga practice. This meditative, slow practice will nourish your joints, increase your flexibility, and calm your mind. Gentle Yoga is designed for those that are either new to yoga or those that want to build a stronger foundation to their practice. After getting out of your head and into your body, relax back for a guided Yoga Nidra experience. For a more detailed description click HERE
Benefits: Nourishes the body, increases flexibility and strength, and calms the mind.
Good for: New and all student levels, those seeking to build a strong foundation in your yoga practice, as well as those who would like to de-stress, release tension, and feel deeply restored.
Suggested Props: 1-2 Blankets
The chair replaces the yoga mat, offering support and stability for seated and standing poses, forward and backward bends, side extensions, and leg and arm stretches. For a more detailed description click HERE
Benefits: Improves strength and balance, range of motion, flexibility, and relaxation.
Good for: All stages of life. All levels of yoga experience. People with physical limitations or those seeking a gentler practice. This class is also a good alternative to prenatal yoga.
Suggested Props: 2 Blocks, Strap
Please Note: Students are required to wear mask/facial covering for this class
All Levels Yoga in the Park
This pop-up class is offered from time to time at Riverside Park, on the shaded+grassy lawn at College St. and Margaret St. Stay connected to our social media to see when it’s happening. Parking available on College Street and in the back parking lot behind Riverside Park. Access parking from College Street. This class is only available for members and package holders at the studio. For a more detailed description click HERE
Benefits: Breathe in the fresh air of this outdoor class. Begin or deepen your yoga practice. Increases flexibility and strength. Calm the mind.
Good for: This class is suitable to all levels of students. Modifications will be offered throughout the class.
Virtual One Month Unlimited
Virtual One Week Unlimited
Virtual Drop-in Yoga Class
1 month unlimited Yoga
3 months unlimited Yoga
Zen Annual Membership Yoga + Spa
Nirvana Annual Membership Yoga + Massage + Salt
Tier I Yoga Membership
Tier II Yoga Membership
Yoga Safety Measures + Policies
The health and safety of our community is our top priority, and we ask for your assistance in keeping yourself and others safe and healthy. Soluna Yoga+Spa is taking steps to protect our community and in addition, there are steps whereby each person can take charge of their own health and wellness inside our facility. We will continue to provide a safe and healthy yoga environment and appreciate your willingness to cooperate in doing the same.
- STAY HOME If you exhibit symptoms of illness such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties or a rise in temperature, please stay home!
- SANITATION: All floors and surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant before and after class. Our HVAC system in the studio has UV-C lights to purify and improve the quality of the air.
- PROPS: All in-studio props are off limits until further notice. Students are required to bring their own yoga mat. Visit our class descriptions to see what props are needed for each class type offering. Face towels are no longer complimentary for use. Bring your own face towel should you feel you need one. Chairs and weights will be provided for those specific classes and sanitized after every class.
- WATER+TEA: Bring your own water bottle. We have a touchless water station where you can refill your water bottle. Complimentary tea is no longer available at this time.
- REGISTRATION: Students are REQUIRED to sign up for in-studio and virtual live classes via MindBody on our website or app prior to the start time of class. All Payments are to be processed online thru Mind Body prior to arriving.
- NO SHOW POLICY: To honor social distancing, class sizes have been reduced to fit 8 students per class. Due to limited spacing, if you register for an in-studio class and then cannot attend, you will need to cancel at least 2 hours prior to the start time of the class.
- Annual Members: If you reserved a spot to class and do not cancel or show up to the scheduled class, you will be charged a $12 no show fee. Tiered members, package holders, drop-ins: If you reserved a spot in a class and do not cancel or show up to the scheduled class, you will be checked in to the class as attending and that class will no longer be available for use.
- PPE: Teachers are required to wear masks. Students are highly encouraged to wear masks in the lobby and during class. We ask you to wear your mask into the studio and once on your mat, you may remove your mask for the class if you choose to do so and place your mask back on before exiting the room. Masks are required for all students in the Chair Yoga class.
- PLACEMENT OF MATS: Safe distancing practices are in order. Our floor is marked with mat placement to ensure mats are 6-8 feet apart.
- ARRIVING TO CLASS: Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before class. Students are to wait outside of the studio on the front porch until the teacher opens the door. Please honor social distancing while outside, in the lobby, and in class. Students will enter 2 at a time to check-in at the front desk and proceed to the yoga space. After class, students will exit 2 at a time. If you are late to class, you will not be allowed to enter. No congregating in the lobby at any time.
- ADDITIONAL SAFETY: No hands-on assists by Teacher. The teacher will not walk around the room while teaching. Heavy mouth breathing and nostril alternating breath will not be encouraged. We will no longer offer warm or cool towels or eye pillows for Savasana.
- LOST/LEFT BEHIND ARTICLES: Soluna Yoga+Spa is not responsible for any personal items left behind at the studio.
- REFUND POLICY: All sales are final.
- LIABILITY WAIVER: All new students must sign electronically the NEW LIABILITY WAIVER POLICY via MindBody Software.
Dori and Christian - Studio Owners