Reiki is an ancient, gentle hands-on healing art. It facilitates deep relaxation. “Reiki” means spiritually guided life force energy, and is a technique for transmitting this energy to yourself and others through the hands. The benefits this this practice are many; It promotes healing and personal growth. Reiki stimulates your body’s innate healing resources, encouraging a return to wellness. It reduces stress, which affects all of us in a harmful way, oftentimes creating illness and preventing healing. Receiving Reiki encourages good health and optimum healing.
Reiki I : Next training date TBD
Reiki II : Next training date TBD
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have interest and we will be sure to keep you posted.
In addition, we do offer appointments for Reiki services by our Level II Usui system Reiki practitioner in our Spa.
Reiki First Degree. This course includes:
- What is Reiki?
- Reiki History and The Principles of Reiki
- The Reiki Story
- Clinical Benefits of Reiki
- Intro to the Chakras
- What is a Reiki Attunement?
- How to conduct a Reiki session
- Self Healing
- A guided meditation
- First Degree/Level I Reiki Attunement
- Direct Healing for Others
- (Full Body and Quick Treatment, with time spent in class to practice)
- Group Healing
- Level I Certification in Reiki
Reiki Second Degree. This course includes:
To become a Reiki Practitioner a person must be taught and attuned by a Reiki Master. Once attuned, the practitioner can perform Reiki on oneself and others. Reiki is a beautiful gift to give and receive.
- Reiki 1 review: questions / comments / effects from the attunement / uses of Reiki / experiences, etc
- Practice Quick Treatment
- Reiki overview
- Emotional sources of disease
- Chakra lecture
- Reiki II Attunement
- The Reiki symbols / how to use them / exercises
- Learn & practice long distance healing
- The Business of Reiki
- Suggested Reiki destinations
- Level II Reiki Certification