Dry salt therapy is simple to understand. There are three primary characteristics of pure sodium chloride, NaCl, known as salt:
- Salt is super absorbent (especially when it is completely dry)
- Salt is anti-bacterial
- Salt is anti-inflammatory
Dry Salt Therapy, also known as Halotherapy, is offered when you book this PRIVATE appointment in our Salt Room. It is instant ZEN the moment you walk in. Relaxing in our salt room is like relaxing in pure paradise.
- Respiratory support (Lung health, Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, COPD, and others)
- Immune support (Aid in body system’s response to Cold and Flulike viruses)
- Skin conditions (Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Skin circulation)
- Anxiety (Relaxation activates body’s parasympathetic nervous system)
- Eye Fatigue (Looking at the back lit salt bricks can “reset” your eyes, especially if you stare at a screen frequently)
Sit back and relax in an anti-gravity chair during your private 45 minute session. Once the session begins, the room is lightly dusted with salt particles being pumped into the air. We invite you to take a nap or listen to any audio on your cellular device.
Our salt room fits 2 guests. Chairs are not able to be spaced 6 feet apart. You may choose to book this appointment for yourself and have someone join you.
- Adults 18 yrs and up: $39
- Youths 7-17 yrs old: $18
- Children 2-6 years of age: FREE**
- Package of 5 Sessions: $149 (Save $46)
- Package of 10 Sessions: $290 (Save $100)
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT:
BOOK ONLINE HERE
Dry salt therapy, also known as Halotherapy, is provided by utilizing special equipment called a halogenerator that disperses a precise dry salt aerosol into the salt room. Pure sodium chloride is placed into the halogenerator, which then crushes and grinds the salt into micro-sized particles and disperses the salt aerosol into the air.
As the salt travels in the salt room, these salt particles of dry sodium chloride are inhaled into the respiratory system. The dry salt naturally starts absorbing allergens, toxins and foreign substances into your lungs and throughout your respiratory tract. Dry salt may help to reduce inflammation and open airway passages. The micro-sized crystal structure of pure NaCl particles breaks loose and clears out all of the ‘bad stuff’. This is the basis for how dry salt therapy can impact people suffering from respiratory conditions like allergies, asthma, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, COPD and others.*
The properties of dry salt also absorb impurities and provide anti-bacterial properties that benefit the skin such as acne, psoriasis and eczema as well as regulates the skin’s micro-circulation. The smaller particles can reach beneath the skin’s surface and absorb moisture towards the skin. The larger salt particles land on the skin and absorb any bacterial and foreign substances. The dry salt accelerates cell rejuvenation and improves skin rigidity.*
Please see our Halotherapy FAQ for any conditions that Halotherapy is NOT recommended.
Same Day or Walk-in appointments are also possible, depending on availability of the salt room. Give us a call to reserve for Same Day appointments. Reserving in advance is always suggested.
Sessions are 45 minutes and available Mon-Fri 11am-4pm, last appointment booking at 4pm and Saturdays 10:30am-2pm, last appointment booking at 2pm. Should you need to book during a time that is not listed in the window time frame above, give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Sessions can be booked online, over the phone, or by emailing us. A credit card is required to reserve a session. It is only used to hold your reservation. No charges are placed on the CC in advance. Should you not show for your appointment, refer to our studio policy guidelines below.
Give us a call at 904-680-7344 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries or to book your appointment.
Salt Room Safety Measures + Policies
- APPOINTMENTS: We are providing adequate spacing between appointments to allow ample time to clean between sessions. Appointments are to be booked in advance online or by calling. If you do not show for your appointment or cancel in advance, you will be charged the amount of the service of the appointment to the CC on file. We ask that you cancel 24 hrs in advance.
- SANITATION: All surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant, including anti-gravity chairs, table, door knobs, and light switches. Our facility is air conditioned with UV-C lights in the HVAC system to purify and improve the quality of the air.
- HEADPHONES+BLANKETS: We removed the communal use of blankets and headphones. Clients have the option to bring their own headphones to listen to any audio on a cellular device and have the option to bring their own blanket from home. Blankets must be washed and stored in a clean bag prior to visit.
- SPA LOUNGE: Individually wrapped snacks and canned drinks are available complimentary in our spa lounge for clients to enjoy.
- PPE: During the treatment in the salt room, clients are not permitted to wear a mask. Clients are asked to wear a mask/facial covering while in the lobby, hallways, and spa lounge.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Our salt room fits 2 guests. Chairs are not able to be spaced 6 feet apart. When booking your appointment, we ask that you only book with those who are members of your household, should you choose to book for you and have another person to join you. Otherwise, your session will be held privately with no other guests in the room with you.
- CANCELLATIONS: No refunds are issues should you not complete the session. Should you arrive late, your session will still end at the time it was scheduled to end. Should you not show for your appointment you will be charged a fee of $25. If you need to cancel the day of your appointment or anytime prior to your appointment, you will not be charged. Please notify us as soon as possible should you need to cancel.
Got questions? Visit our Frequently asked questions under Contact tab to learn more about Halotherapy.
*FDA Notice: While there are many clinical and scientific studies conducted on dry salt therapy (Halotherapy) throughout the world, the FDA has not evaluated the statements made here. Dry salt therapy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**Not recommended for children under 2. Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. If you or your child is unable to complete full 45 minute session we cannot issue a refund.