2017 Yoga Retreat in Playa Grande, Costa Rica(Dates TBA):
This Yoga Retreat is for 6 nights and includes:
- Lodging in an ocean front villa in Costa Rica
- 2 meals a day (local, fresh and prepared by a Costa Rican chef)
- Transportation to/from Liberia airport
- Daily YOGA + MEDITATION(We invite all levels)
- 1 SUP Yoga excursion
- 1 Private Surf Lesson by local instructor
The retreat is lead by the owners of Soluna Yoga+Spa in Jacksonville, FL, Dori Thomsen ERYT-500 and Christian Thomsen. Flight is not included in cost.Transportation to/from airport will be arranged for you. We are a firm believer in acknowledging that Yoga Retreats need to be affordable and accessible to everyone, so we custom tailored this retreat by reaching out to our contacts and resources, and friends of the loving community of Costa Rica to offer this retreat at a low, reasonable price.
The airport to fly into is Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR).
All Inclusive Retreat Rates:
Shared Room + Private Bed + Private Bath
Private Room or Shared Bed + Private Bath
- $1299/person Shared
- $1799 Private
Premium Private Room or Shared Bed + Private Bath
Second Floor | Private Ocean View Balcony
- $1499/person Shared
- $1999 Private Room
*A $500 deposit is required to reserve your spot and the remaining balance will be due on or before September 15, 2016.
About the Villa, Lodging, and Meals:
- Connect to the ocean and nature in a beautiful Oceanfront Villa, located in the Palm Beach area of Playa Grande, Costa Rica. The house is just a short walking distance from the local restaurants and the small grocery store. Also, within a 10 minute walk, is the Tamarindo Estuary where you can take a boat taxi across to the bigger town of Tamarindo for $1 per person, and explore the shops and restaurants there. The center of the town of Playa Grande is only a 20 minute walk on the beach.
- The villa is a private property lined with palm trees with tropical birds and howler monkeys that make appearances often. The grounds of the property are secure and safe and watched over by the housekeepers. The house features a pool and a large dining area surrounded by a lush tropical courtyard. The rooms are shared suites, with 2 queen beds, A/C, private access and a private bathroom.
- There will be 2 wholesome authentic Costa Rican meals provided for you daily with fresh local ingredients, prepared and cooked by the amazing housekeeper. Vegan and Vegetarian options are available, please request when signing up.