2017 Yoga Retreat in Playa Grande, Costa Rica: November 4th-8th, 2017
This Yoga Retreat is for 4 nights and includes:
- Lodging in an ocean front villa in Costa Rica
- 3 meals a day (local, fresh and prepared by a Costa Rican chef)
- Transportation to/from Liberia airport
- Daily YOGA + MEDITATION(We invite all levels)
- 1 SUP Yoga excursion
- 1 Build Your Own Dreamcatcher workshop led by CR local
This retreat is lead by Dori Thomsen, Experienced Yoga Teacher (500 level) owner of Soluna Yoga+Spa in Jacksonville, FL. Flight is not included in cost. Transportation to/from airport is included in the cost and will be arranged for you. We are a firm believer in acknowledging that Yoga Retreats need to be affordable and accessible to everyone, so we custom tailored this retreat by reaching out to our contacts and resources, and friends of the loving community of Costa Rica to offer this retreat at a low, reasonable price.
The airport to fly into is Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR).
Is this Retreat for You?
- Couples getaway – YES
- Solo exploration – YES
- Girls’ Trip – YES
- Guys’ Surf adventure – YES
- Celebrating Special Occasion – YES
- Family Friendly – YES (Please inquire)
All Inclusive Retreat Rates:
Shared Room + Private Bed + Private Bath
Private Room or Shared Bed + Private Bath
- $899/person Shared
- $1499 Private
Premium Private Room or Shared Bed + Private Bath
Second Floor | Private Ocean View Balcony
- $999/person Shared
- $1699 Private Room
*A $500 deposit is required to reserve your spot and the remaining balance will be due on or before September 15, 2017.
About the Villa, Lodging, and Meals:
- Connect to the ocean and nature in a beautiful Oceanfront Villa, located in the Palm Beach area of Playa Grande, Costa Rica. The house is just a short walking distance from the local restaurants and the small grocery store. Also, within a 10 minute walk, is the Tamarindo Estuary where you can take a boat taxi across to the bigger town of Tamarindo for $1 per person, and explore the shops and restaurants there. The center of the town of Playa Grande is only a 20 minute walk on the beach.
- The villa is a private property lined with palm trees with tropical birds and howler monkeys that make appearances often. The grounds of the property are secure and safe and watched over by the housekeepers. The house features a pool and a large dining area surrounded by a lush tropical courtyard. The rooms are shared suites, with 2 queen beds, A/C, private access and a private bathroom.
- There will be 3 wholesome authentic Costa Rican meals provided for you daily with fresh local ingredients, prepared and cooked by the amazing housekeeper. Vegan and Vegetarian options are available, please request when signing up.
Additional info about the Retreat:
Meditation & Yoga will be held daily. Take this time to dive deeper into your practice in a private yoga class atmosphere. We will be offering yoga classes for all levels of students. Class styles will be a blend of Vinyasa Flow, strengthening and playful and also offering calming gentle Restorative Yoga classes to rejuvenate your mind and body. In addition, learn how to surf in perfect zen paradise. Surf lessons will be held throughout the days of the retreat. There is a wonderful small wave break located directly in front of the villa, perfect to learn on, and a larger break a bit down the beach for those more experienced. We will be venturing out one day for a SUP Yoga excursion to the beautiful beach of Playa Danta, in Las Catalinas. This transportation is also included in the cost of the retreat. We also invite you to totally pamper yourself in the Soluna fashion with beachfront massages available, as well.